For the sake of our grid balance, there are times when certain concepts must be taken off the board to new applications. There are also other concepts that will never see the light of day on Dark Spires.
- We currently are open to applications to play using these templates
New players may not apply for police or wardens. We reserve the right to decline high powered concepts for new players.
- Police PCs (Requires 6 months minimum time on site for player, without disciplinary strikes. See Rules. Player must prove ability to handle the responsibility of the position and then requires GM approval.)
- Red Court Infectees (Requires GM approval, PC must be linked to a current GM-run Plot, no disciplinary strikes. See Rules)
- Wardens (Requires 6 months minimum time on site for player, without disciplinary strikes. See Rules. Player must prove ability to handle the responsibility of the position and then requires GM approval.)
If someone is in CG with a character of a moratorium list type, that slot is not transferable. You may not "give" your slot to another player since all are approved by staff.
- Black Court Vampires
- Cassandra's Tears
- Court Knights
- Demi-Gods (While you can be descended from a deity, you cannot be directly the child of one.)
- Dragons (While you can be descended from a Dragon, you cannot play a full blooded dragon)
- Full Fae (Changelings are only half Fae and if they make the choice to go full Fae, they become NPCs)
- IRA or other terrorist concepts
- Jade Court Vampires
- Knights of the Cross
- Red Court Vampires
- Under 18 years.